AIRFLEET RESOURCES Offers Services to Operating Airlines – Including:
– All services provided by typical internal large airline fleet management and treasury department, including:
– Seek out, review and compare all alternatives for fleet growth acquisitions and fleet modernization, including:
Comparison of net utility, cost and value of new, verses slightly used, verses used models.
Exploration of possible ways to avoid straight dry leases so that airlines may build equity in their aircraft, including negotiating purchase options, lease-to-own scenarios.
Seek most economical and innovative financing possible from traditional or non-traditional sources for acquisition of new and used aircraft.
Seek out least-expensive lease-in options, including exploring all options from dry lessor community, seeking direct airline-to-airline leasing alternatives, and analyzing possible distress scenario acquisitions.
Negotiate lease extensions or renewals for maximum commercial benefit.
– Arrange aircraft disposition / lease return / retirement / part out scenarios, including:
Arrange sale and lease back of owned aircraft, or aircraft that airline currently has finance leases in place on.
– Arrange seasonal lease-out and Lease-in scenarios, ACMI or dry, as required.
– Explore and arrange options for airlines to operate on ACMI or charter basis for other airlines, to increase revenue.
– Provide financing for modifications, cargo conversions, and aircraft avionics and equipment upgrades.
– Refinance loan on aircraft to realize equity.