AIRFLEET RESOURCES Offers Services to Commercial Aircraft Owners and Investors – Including:
– All Aspects of Modern and Professional Commercial Aircraft Management, including:
– Redeployment in multiple and varied forms:
Dry-lease out marketing, or finance lease / lease-to-purchase scenarios.
For outright sale to airlines, other investors, other lessors, or parts companies with defined delivery conditions, or “as is”.
For outright sale, with lease in place to maximize value.
For obtaining highest part-out / salvage bids possible.
– Lease oversight including rent collection and maintenance oversight.
– Portfolio management services including monitoring value and risk.
– Maximization of value upon lease expiry, phase-out or retirement, including:
The conducting of analyses of highest value plan for each specific aircraft, depending on its maintenance status. Options to explore:
Analyze and arrange lease-out of the aircraft to another airline.
Check demand from lessors, investors, or other airlines, or engine lessors and parts companies for purchase price indications/sales leads development.
Marketing oversight and negotiating best commercial term for path chosen.
– Portfolio sale of aircraft with leases in place to other investors.
– Transaction Origination services regarding aircraft investments to qualified investors.
– Arrange Forward sale /purchase of residual value interest.
– Constantly seek innovative and more economical ways to refinance debt on owned aircraft from traditional and non-traditional sources.